View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 11:05 AM   #6
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
hm, well i suppose if you have no credit there already and don't want to spend too much money to begin with, you could buy one book, wait for the reward, use that to buy a second book, etc. (depending on how many books you wanted)... (some people are never satisfied ! )
Actually, I have about $7.00, but I'm tapped out right now because of the holiday season, and what with Fictionwise and Sony having aleady offered certain specials over the past month.

If ebooks continue to take off, I'm going to be really broke. I'll ask Congress for a grant. (Is that wrong?) What is it, 750 Billion now? All they need to do is make it 750 Billion + $200 dollars.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote