View Single Post
Old 09-24-2015, 01:21 PM   #5
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
W10 x64 error when I tried to use
Well that sucks.

If you could; please try to download/install the Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable package for your OS (make sure it your 64/32 "bit"-ness), and see if that fixes things (I would be extremely surprised if it didn't). If so, I may actually have to distribute both the 2010 and the 2013 redistributables with Sigil (at least until the next natural Convergence of Python3, Sigil, and Qt5's VC Runtimes occurs (currently running in 180 year cycles I believe). ACK! Sometimes I wonder why I bother trying to make things work on Windows.

EDIT:
I'm a slow typer.
Shouldn't need to download/install the VC 2013 Redistributable; as Sigil already installs this.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 09-24-2015 at 01:25 PM.