View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 05:31 PM   #173
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by alia View Post
I'd say typically avoid (I guess it's sort of elitist and ridiculous of me, but I don't like reading books that the unwashed masses are reading). I did just buy A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle because it seems self-improving and very New Years-y (and bc BooksOnBoard is giving 100% Rewards on some of the year's bestsellers: http://www.booksonboard.com/index.php?F=newyears_1_2008) but I have a feeling I'm not going to read very much of it. Self-improvement is not my thing.
(wiping tears of laughter from eyes)
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote