View Single Post
Old 09-17-2015, 03:39 PM   #78
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyMartin View Post
No problem activating it on my laptop and my desktop so all sorted.
Speaking of activation, FYI, gang, I also went nuts and purchased Truby's Blockbuster, with the mystery add-on. I was greatly impressed with his book, so bought this. Let me say, the activation process is a bloody NIGHTMARE. You have to CALL FOR A LIVE PERSON, to give you an activation code. Which wouldn't be the end of the world...but so far, I can't get a live person. In two days. I wonder how much fun this is for people who buy it on CD? (Presumably, from his courses...)

They have Magento, as their website CMS. Which has only about...100?, perfectly viable digital product carts. Can I get this damn software activated? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

STRONGLY recommend not buying this until I can post back and let you know just how long this will take, and how aggravating, this will be.

Spoiler is rant about my instant gratification-itis about this:

Spoiler:
And, yes: I realize that this is "instant gratification-itis" to the nth. But this ain't $20 software. It's $200 software. When you download software, you ought to be able to activate the bloody thing. You have to CALL A LIVE PERSON? REALLY?????

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote