Thread: Cricket anyone
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 04:59 AM   #1
HappyMartin
Martin Kristiansen
HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle International Ipad 2
Cricket anyone

I have been in the mountains of Lesotho out of everything range and returned yesterday.

Things that I missed are not many but this site is one and the cricket in Australia is another. One more test to go but since I will be able to watch this one we will most likely lose. Perhaps Australian supporters can send me stuff to make sure I stay home with the TV on and so assure their side of success.
HappyMartin is offline   Reply With Quote