View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 09:56 PM   #112
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
Sweat.....
At first I thought that, by the above, you may have allowed your sub-conscious reign over your conscious, and inadvertently used an "a" instead of an "e", but then I considered that previous observations gave low probability to your use of the single-word exclamation, "Sweet", and that my assumption of error by one such as yourself was rather obnoxious thus making me feel compelled to offer my apologies.

My second thought was that you were making a rather succinct observation about our meteorological conditions - observations based on your own experience - and their most obvious effect on one's physiological processes. This seemed quite reasonable, and an appropriate brevity to my needless loquacity.

However, my third thought was that you were, actually, completing my thought on the sound of silence by responding that the sound of silence is the sound of sweat. This phrase's invention tickled my fancy rather enthusiastically, and I enjoyed its poetic observation so thoroughly that I will undoubtedly, either consciously or sub-consciously, totally plagiarise it at a later date. Kudos and thanks, RSE! [tipping my fedora to you ]

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote