View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 05:13 PM   #221
acidzebra
Liseuse Lover
acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
That, my new friend, is one awesome tool. It is a shame that is seems to be windows-only, I can't read the language that it is published in, the zip functionality seems to be broken on my system (I copied unzip32.dll to my system folder but that didn't seem to help), the LRF output seems to get me a non-working LRF but the sequential image output function works great and it seems to detect and remove those pesky page numbers without fail using the option "page revision - novel only".

Definitely a tool to watch. Cheers.
acidzebra is offline   Reply With Quote