View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 11:23 AM   #11
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by French View Post
I had wondered if anyone offered a service similar to Netflix...charge a monthly rate to have X number of books out at a given time. Believe it or not, I think THIS would be the ideal way to read for me.
The only place I know of that does that is O'Rielly with their Safari bookshelf. But, you can only read the books online in a browser and they only have Technical books. It is very useful too. Books247.com is similar... once again, all non-fiction type books and only onllne.

You best best is a library as others have stated. Fictionwise.com has one sort of like what you are asking for club members... but I think it has a pretty limited selection at this time.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote