View Single Post
Old 09-02-2015, 12:25 PM   #69
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbrII View Post
It appears the 8" device will be a Samsung Tab S 2 8.0. I currently have a Samsung Tab S so I won't have any interest but I have been totally satisfied with the Tab S so for those looking for a tablet with impressive hardware specs and an 8" screen - it should be nice.
It figures. That's the one with the 4:3 aspect ratio, right? I've been waiting for it to be released. Can't wait to get one, as I prefer that for reading. Don't know about the BN branding. Perhaps I'll just wait for general availability. After using my Tab S, it's hard to go back to the iPad Air. Maybe the Air 3 will bring increased resolution which is long overdue.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote