View Single Post
Old 08-30-2015, 10:16 PM   #302
DoctorM
Groupie
DoctorM herds cats with both ease and graceDoctorM herds cats with both ease and graceDoctorM herds cats with both ease and graceDoctorM herds cats with both ease and graceDoctorM herds cats with both ease and graceDoctorM herds cats with both ease and graceDoctorM herds cats with both ease and graceDoctorM herds cats with both ease and graceDoctorM herds cats with both ease and graceDoctorM herds cats with both ease and graceDoctorM herds cats with both ease and grace

Device: none
I dunno, I can get Overdrive to work on my PRS-T1 in the U.S., but only by navigating to my library's Overdrive site using the Web Browser instead of the Library button. Have you tried doing that?

I can also use Adobe Digital Editions, but it needs to be set up to the same account as your reader.

That is, load the Sony software and enable DRM using your Adobe account. Then go to Adobe Digital Editions and register the DRM using the same account.

You should then be able to pass files back and forth between Adobe and your reader.

Last edited by DoctorM; 08-30-2015 at 10:18 PM.
DoctorM is offline   Reply With Quote