View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 08:53 PM   #6
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Quote:
Originally Posted by French View Post
For Christmas, DH bought me a Sony ereader.
Since you have a Sony PRS Reader, you may be better off sticking with it until the next cycle of readers are introduced. I own both a Kindle and a Sony Reader (and a Blackberry with Mobipocket Reader installed). They are both very good devices. As far as DRMed books, I've only bought those from Amazon.com for the Kindle, and that's primarily because it's just so darned convenient to do so. And, at this time, I'm not worried about being able to read these books on a future non-Kindle device. And right now, while I'm not terribly concerned about having the same books on both devices, the only books I've bought in Sony format have been from Baen or Fictionwise -- both vendors offering "multi-format" licenses that allow me to download the same book in both file formats.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote