View Single Post
Old 08-28-2015, 06:05 AM   #26
Notjohn
mostly an observer
Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
If it matters, named entities are not allowed in html5 and so Sigil will be moving to using numeric enties (either hex or not) as defaults for preserving entities.

KevinH
It is to weep! Are there really people who can remember what those numeric entities MEAN?

Whenever I do a search for an entity, I always specify "named" in the Google line.

I hope you will alert us when this change goes into effect, so I can stop updating the software! I'm still using WordStar 7d (more recent than Lynx, tee hee), so I'm comfortable wearing old clothes.
Notjohn is offline   Reply With Quote