View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 09:52 AM   #52
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
I found Mobile Read through a google search the day I bought my reader, and don't think I've left since...

I heard via the yeti that Smiths were selling the CyBook at a reasonable price - I'd originally wanted an iLiad, but the price was too offputting. So we went on a hunt to see if Smiths had any in store we could look at and discovered they don't keep them in stores. Next to the second Smiths we looked in was a Waterstones, with the Sony 505 on display. I promptly fell in love with it and we both bought one. The yeti since discovered he doesn't like reading off a screen and far prefers physical books so sold his. Being able to carry lots of books in something that weighs so little was a major factor for me, as was being able to read easily whilst standing on the tube, holding on with one hand!
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote