View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 01:31 PM   #12
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
The mail box "at" my house is about one mile from the front door and up on the ridge. The post office annex is about 3 miles away.

I sometimes walk up to the mail box (although I am one of the few people who will - or can - walk straight up the slope of the ridge. It's a great form of exercise, but most people walk it in about 10-12 switchbacks.).

Most of the time regular mail does not work for me. So, I mostly use FedEx or UPS. Our regular UPS driver (Allison .... hi, Allison!!) is a complete darling. She generally pops in to pet the kitties and say hi to the doggies.

I don't think I've even met the regular postal delivery person. But then, it's never happened that I was at the box when something was being delivered.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote