View Single Post
Old 08-07-2015, 09:49 PM   #36
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveEisenberg View Post
Why clear? Because he agrees with you?
Not at all. It has nothing to do with agreeing with me, and everything to do with him saying; "I used to think this, and now I see that I was wrong." Publicly. It takes guts and integrity to do that.

Quote:
What about next time he says something you totally disagree with, as will happen? Then he's back to not caring about facts
Nope. Now I know he may change his mind later. And own it if/when he does. Are you seriously calling me out for why I'm saying I may have been wrong about the man's convictions? How weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveEisenberg View Post
Shatzkin's United Artists idea is more plausible, but I don't see it being the kind of change you are hoping for.
Just what kind of change is it you're under the impression I'm hoping for?

Last edited by DiapDealer; 08-07-2015 at 09:57 PM.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote