View Single Post
Old 08-04-2015, 03:24 PM   #52
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I think it's an unnecessary addition. I think that if stories that are part of a series are something people find undesirable, that rule or no rule, such books won't win the vote and may not even get so far as a third nomination.

That's just my 2¢.
I think it's very much needed. I do think there could be enough people who want to read something because of a story in a series that is popular. If it's part of the nomination rules, then we will only get book that don't have stories from any series.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote