View Single Post
Old 08-03-2015, 10:26 AM   #44
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
I had yWriter on my PC, which my wife now uses.

I purchased a used MacBook Pro and a copy of XMware Fusion. I had an old copy of Windows 7, so I loaded everything up on my Mac. Everything works perfectly.

I then installed yWriter on my Mac. ---- I still can't seem to wrap my head around the software. For me, it seems so 'busy'. I do like the way one can add so many details to what one is working on, but (again) it just seems repetitive in the menus and the 'hidden' menus/commands, etc, which seem more numerous than Tribbles!

I also own WriteWay Pro, having purchased it about 3 years ago. It's a fine program, but I now use Scrivener instead of that program. I also installed WriteWay Pro on my Mac.

WriteWay Pro is only available for a PC - not for a Mac. But that's no problem if one runs a virtual system.

Here's a link to their website:

http://www.writewaypro.com/

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 08-03-2015 at 10:30 AM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote