View Single Post
Old 07-08-2015, 01:44 PM   #6
artifact
Addict
artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook (RIP), Kobo Touch
TextEdit on my Mac was able to open the .azw so I think that is your DRM-free confirmation. Calibre imported it no problems but I have Apprentice there.

Edit: It takes forever to process the import on my Kobo and then does not show up at all in the menu so there may be some issues (mobi, txt, epub tested.) Epub reads fine in Sigil on a Mac and PC.

Last edited by artifact; 07-08-2015 at 02:43 PM.
artifact is offline   Reply With Quote