View Single Post
Old 06-26-2015, 12:54 AM   #876
cerem0ny
Evangelist
cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra Colour
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned View Post
+1
I once had a cat that disliked everything apart from her own way

The inbuilt fonts offer quite a nice variety, especially when you access the extra ones that are hidden. In fact I found out about them from these forums.
That's how I found MT Chinese Surrogate, which I love.
Well they are a nice group of fonts, but the fact that there are only five of them, and Amazon forces you to use only those five and none others is a bit of a jip in my opinion. In general, I don't like being made to feel like a chump.
cerem0ny is online now   Reply With Quote