View Single Post
Old 06-23-2015, 02:29 PM   #26
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
As to using the same source for ePub and Amazon I believe it is pretty easy to substitute a different CSS file in the same source file. I understand this makes two sources but many people already use canned CSS files anyway and substituting in this fashion does not make it impossible to maintain the two sources. If needed a third CSS common to the two versions can be maintain for custom items for the book.

I would agree that a Mobi7 version is still needed so long as Amazon places it on sale and there are many other devices that also support this older Mobi format. Kindle unpack can be used to determine exactly what the differences are and if necessary custom changes could probably be made.

Note that there are really three versions of a book since iOS uses yet another variant.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote