View Single Post
Old 06-17-2015, 02:34 PM   #17
stutzj
Zealot
stutzj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stutzj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stutzj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stutzj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stutzj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stutzj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stutzj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stutzj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stutzj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stutzj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stutzj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD, PW2, Kindle 5(black)
Interesting. I am tempted to preorder but really don't need this device having bought the Glo HD a month back. Moving on from the PW2, the 300 PPI has made a big difference. I'll of course want to see what the screen looks like on the PW3 but I'm guessing I still will prefer the Glo HD screen. Having font/weight options is a big deal for me. The contrast, lighting is really nice on the Glo HD. I do appreciate the lighter weight as well.

But man...I do love the kindle ecosystem. It does beat having to download and upload books to calibre and then upload on to my Glo HD device. Good move on amazon's part. I did like my PW2 and 300 PPI combined with it will make a very nice device priced at $119
stutzj is offline   Reply With Quote