View Single Post
Old 05-31-2015, 10:15 PM   #32
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Nope. Whatever peas (within reason) were available would be eaten by whatever utensil I currently had at my disposal.

When it comes to books, my loyalty is reserved primarily for the content. I'm just OCD enough to spend waaaaay too much time analyzing and futzing over typography (e or p) if I'm not careful. So I do my best to ignore it and just read books. I prefer full justification and hyphenation, but I'm not married to it. I'm flexible. The typography in print books (at least the ones I bought) varied pretty wildly too, and I survived reading them for decades. I see no reason why ebooks should be any different. *shrugs*
I still read plenty of paper books, most of them used and with brownish pages. If I can enjoy those, I can enjoy whatever typography the ereaders throw at me. So, I'm with you on this topic: enjoy the content and don't fuss about the medium. Why make trouble for yourself when life makes more than enough?
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote