View Single Post
Old 05-20-2015, 01:32 PM   #14
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I am on a walking challenge over the late spring and summer with some colleagues. The usual goal is 10,000 steps a day. I've been keeping track and on day number 17 of the challenge (122 days in total) I am just passed 262,144 steps (2*2*2*2*2*2*2*2*2*2*2*2*2*2*2*2*2*2). That puts me about 95,000 steps ahead of the pace. I won't keep it up, but getting out to walk a couple of times a day is certainly a good goal in itself.

This thread does say completely useless...
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote