Originally Posted by mscott161
What would you like to edit?
Where do I begin (as shouts
can be heard from around the world from .imp users!
Per the .imp specs:
- Book properties start at offset 0x30
- ID: null terminated C string
- Bookshelf Category: null terminated C string
- Subcategory: null terminated C string, not displayed on REB1200
- Title: null terminated C string
- Last name: null terminated C string
- Middle name: null terminated C string
- First name: null terminated C string
Note * = there is a way to auto-generate this ID.; N/A = not allowed; YES = allow edits
Afterwards, the length of Book Properties (including 7 null's) needs to be updated so that BytesRemainingInHeader
is set to length of Book Properties
Also, it would be nice if the Name of .RES directory
could be changed to the .imp filename (minus .ext) or even auto-generated to be 'Author-Title' as you used for the (decompressed) text filename. The DictionaryLength
(length of directory name) in the 48 byte header would have to be updated then as well. (p.s. you called it Dictionary, but I think you meant Directory...)
That's it for now...