Thread: Silliness Chaos in the land of Pinwheel
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 02:25 AM   #15
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook x 2 (Hanlin V3 rebrand), Samsung Omnia
Chapter 2

Brain the size of a planet and no place to go

“Hey Monts!!” Vivaldi suddenly stopped dead in his tracks, turned in circles with his nose on the trail sniffing hard.

“Whats up?”

“I think they left the trail here and headed into the woods....” Vivaldi said while he slowly edged of the trail to the right. “Yessirebob! They headed in this direction, Queen Z and two men, one is continuing on the trail, trying to confuse me again” Vivaldi looked up while his tail wagged happily “Do I get a treat now? I'll take a Bacon'n'Cheese roll!”

“No treats yet, when we find them you can have as many of those things as you can stomach, just make sure you warn me before they have to come out again, OK?”

VivaldiRules looked like he was about to object, but seeing montsnmags finger his knife he wisely decided against it, and took off into the forest in the new direction, silently humming “We're off to see the Wizard” to himself.

With Vivaldi in the lead they made double-quick time through the woods, when all of a sudden the dog stopped, put his nose in the air, sniffled loudly, as his ears twitched.

“There's someone up ahead!” he stated.

“Human?” monts asked as he removed his longbow and stringed it just in case.

“Nope” Vivaldi stated and sniffed harder “Metallic scented... This way!”

Vivaldi took off with his ears perked up and tail held high, and after a few hundred yards, they came suddenly to a small clearing. In the clearing stood a small man made out of what looked like metal and plastic.

“Hello and welcome to my clearing” the small robot said “it's incredibly boring and dull, and the pine-cones are terribly dull conversationists, but it's my clearing and the only one I got, so take it or leave it, see if I care”

“Hello Taylor514c” montsnmags said “I wondered where you had wandered off to this time”

“When you have a brain as big as mine, you can only stand human denseness for so long without going absolutely off your rocker you know?” Taylor said as he slowly sat down and starting to arrange his pine-cones in neat little rows “So I decided to head into the woods for a while, and here I have found peace, dull, boring, making my teeth hurt (if I had any) peace, and of course also there are my loyal subjects, the pine-cones!”

VivaldiRules saw this as an opportune moment too slowly edge away from the clearly insane robot. Montsnmags however just nodded in agreement. Having known Taylor for a longer time, he knew that this happened on a regular basis but that Taylor was usually easy to get along with, besides, he knew he was faster if the fecal matter would hit the rotary blades.

“By the way Taylor, you've seen Queen Z and two men pass by this way recently?”

Taylor seemed to mull the question over for a while, then shook his giant head slowlyand said.

“Not that I remember, but then, I've been busy training my elite attack squadron of pinecones, the SFS or Special Forest Service” Taylor pointed to a pile of camouflage-painted pine-cones that lay of to the side “They seem to have some trouble grasping the whole stealth thing”

“Right!” Montsnmags said “Well, good luck with your buddies, and we'll see you later, ok?”

“Yeah, whatever” Taylor514c said and turned back to his pine-cones.

Monts and Vivaldi headed of into the woods again.

“Pick up the trail again will you Vivaldi? That little detour was pointless, but when Taylor is involved, thats usually what happens” Monts said as they got back in stride.

“Sure boss, whatever you say, as long as there are Bacon'n'Cheese rolls waiting for me in the end”

Vivaldi took of with his nose glued to the ground, sounding a bit like a hog searching for truffles while he tried to pick up the trail again.

“Ah, here it is.” he said finally and scampered off in pursuit of their prey “We're gaining on them, it can't be more than an hour or two since they passed through here”

“Good!” Monts said “I can't wait to get my hands on the filthy bastards that took the Queen!”

“Then lets go! They're taking the Hobbits to Isen...”

“VIVALDI! Shut up with that stupid song!” Monts growled

“Sorry boss, I forgot” Vivaldi apologized while he tried to protect his googly bits by sticking his tail between his legs “wont happen again, I promise!”
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote