View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 11:49 AM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by daesdaemar View Post
I have Calibre on both my home and work computers. I have different sets of books on each installation. Is there a way to merge or sync them so I have the same books on both installations?

Thanks in advance.
you could try dropbox (getdropbox.com)... but you would only be able to use one copy at a time. I don't think calibre has anytype of filewatcher which looks for changes in the data. As a bonus all your ebooks would be backed up.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote