View Single Post
Old 04-13-2015, 07:24 AM   #28
Nick_1964
Bookworm
Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-650, Kobo Glo HD (2x), Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffR View Post
To increase the footer font size on the Glo, replace the 20px at the end of this line in the `Custom reading footer style` patch with a larger number:
Code:
# Replacement caption font size value for Glo/Aura:
replace_string = 0054, `font-size: 20px;`, `font-size: 20px;`
I didn't include options for a fixed font because that was a workaround for the problem of Gothic being used when Document Default was selected, and Kobo have fixed that problem in this firmware.

But to use Amasis for the footer you could try adding this line to the end of the patch, just beware that there could be a problem with choosing Amasis because it is not one of the fonts that is loaded automatically at boot time. The first time you open a book after booting, the footer might not work properly until you select a font from the Aa menu.
Code:
replace_string = 00D7, `#caption[qApp_localeName="ja_JP"]`, `#caption{font-family:Amasis;}`
Then I first proceed with the first part because I have My Kobo HD also, when I make the txt bigger, it sunks more to the bezel..
Nick_1964 is offline   Reply With Quote