View Single Post
Old 04-02-2015, 07:28 AM   #28
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Froide View Post
I'm seeing The Gift of Fear at $0.99 at http://www.amazon.com/Gift-Fear-Gavi...a+gift+of+fear Nonetheless, I highly recommend it.
. . . .
My mistake.

I bought the book myself. I went back and checked what I paid for it, and the price was $0.99, not $0.00. I remember it being late at night when I posted it, and that probably had lots to do with me making the mistake.

I used to be a lark and not a night owl, but something (what I don't know) has happened in the last few years that has caused that to flip-flop. But, I think that I have not become a night owl yet where my mental functioning is concerned!
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote