View Single Post
Old 04-01-2015, 10:57 AM   #102
AlPe
Digital Amanuensis
AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several eReaders and tablets
Important question, as I have just realized that many of the dictionaries listed here come from Babylon dictionaries: are you sure that those conversions are legal? Where can I find the text of the license associated with Babylon dictionaries?

I repeat myself:
Quote:
Please respect the copyright laws, and NEVER EVER post about converted dictionaries that infringe them. (Also, do not attempt at mailing me asking for converting copyrighted material, I will not help you on that.)
AlPe is offline   Reply With Quote