View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008, 07:41 PM   #24
DDHarriman
Guru
DDHarriman can extract oil from cheeseDDHarriman can extract oil from cheeseDDHarriman can extract oil from cheeseDDHarriman can extract oil from cheeseDDHarriman can extract oil from cheeseDDHarriman can extract oil from cheeseDDHarriman can extract oil from cheeseDDHarriman can extract oil from cheeseDDHarriman can extract oil from cheese

Device: Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS 505, Kindle DXG and Samsung Galaxy Note
I just turn off my Cybook when I decide I will not be reading for some time - old habits I think.

But, when in the mood to read again, I normally like to do it comfort, at least if I can… like in old times when reading a pBook (for me the last time that happened was still in the last century, and this is literally)… so… first I turn on the Cybook, rest comfortably - sitting in the correct position, finding the good source of light, etc. - and when I’m ready to begin, the Cybook is powered on a ready to let me begin my reading!

BTW: I checked the power on time today, and it’s 25 seconds - hey! just sitting takes 25 seconds!

If I need to stop in the middle of a reading session - answering the phone, fixing a drink, you name it, - I just let the reader on (it’s configured to turn off after 30 minutes), do what I need to do, and back to reading I am.
DDHarriman is offline   Reply With Quote