View Single Post
Old 06-05-2003, 11:25 PM   #32
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note, Nexus7
Quote:
Originally posted by drc54
Hmm, trying to comprehend this new policy. Actually, was looking for other users who may had experience problems with their SD 64Mb Sandisk card. I know there are other forums, but was hoping it would be easier to navigate on this site.

I can't help you with the SD problem (being a Clie owner, it's memory stick only for me )

However, I find this site really easy to navigate. The areas areset out well, you can subscribe to the forums or threads that interest you and be notified when posts are made to them, or just click on the links for new and updated threads....easy, and quick.

Craig.
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote