View Single Post
Old 06-29-2006, 03:44 PM   #5
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
How about some Tai-Chi lessons?

I personally prefer Tae-Kwon-Do since that's more "power-consuming", but I actually caught myself wandering towards ereaders durng training today...not a good sign...and I'm not even exaggerating here...honestly.
Only when the trainer started soing really hard exercises today, making us hold in a very uncomfortable position and then telling us to smile and relax...I think then my mind was so busy with thoughts about my aching back and my pitifully inadequate tummy muscles (trembling like hell..^^) that I forgot about the Iliad completely for a while...^^

you should try it.

Sit down on the floor, take your left foot in your left hand (grab the outside middle of the foot) and the same with your right hand and foot.
then pull aout and up, forming a broad A-shape with you legs and holding your feet as high up in the air as you can without falling over and straighten your legs out completely (or as far as they go, my knees usually refuse to go very far...).
Keep your upper body/back straight.

Now let go with your hands but keep you legs up. Kick towards the insides of your open hands 10 times, then cross your arms and wait a minute, keeping legs up all the time, then repeat.

and remember...smile like a maniac ALL THE TIME!

and to prevent misunderstandings..you are not allowed to lie on your back...this is a sitting exercise, or rather a balancing one... (can someone tell me how to write exercise correctly please? Thanks Laurens.)

Last edited by CommanderROR; 06-29-2006 at 04:08 PM.
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote