View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 04:31 PM   #19
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
...just made it to that list.... but may soon drop off....

In the past, I've converted many ebooks here, but now concentrate on writing ebook utilities (Mobi2IMP / Lit2sb / PDFRead / Impserve / EBook-Utils, to name a few I'm involved with).

These programs help making/using ebooks a lot easier. (and are my way of avoiding using BookDesigner! )

Although, I would be nowhere, if those that DO use BD didn't!

So kudos, as well, to the software "guys" like tompe, kovidgoyal, vvv, =X=, and countless others!!!!
I am not using BD either and am still alive and happily producing ebooks, not last thanks to you and your mobi2imp. And big thanks to Kovid, too. I am probably one of the most fervent Calibre users without a Sony.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote