View Single Post
Old 02-16-2015, 05:34 PM   #33
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
M_koboH20,
Welcome to the forum and thank you for sharing your experience with koreader and KSM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_koboH20 View Post
I tried most of tools, it seems fine, except for the "front light on" button in the main menu which doesn't do anything.
But if I set up light though tools/frontlight, the main menu button "front light off" does react.
In usersettings.txt, you can find
Code:
frontlightOnLevel=4
This works fine on my Glo. Maybe you try a higher value than 4 (maximum is 100). Do not forget using the unix style editor.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote