View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 02:43 PM   #14
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Thank you, uploaders. It's so nice when you hear about a book that's reportedly interesting, you search the library, and there it is!
and thank you too, vr ! a lot of those books are there thanks to you !
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenne View Post
7.000 books - wow, that´s great!!!
(but you really need not to mention me here, I´ve only done three books so far and hey - they´re in German )
once upon a time, patricia also had only uploaded three books so far, and look at her now. everyone has to start at the beginning. and i'm sure the german speaking members are really happy to have some books in deutsch to read !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote