View Single Post
Old 02-14-2015, 11:04 AM   #3
Notjohn
mostly an observer
Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I second Doitsu's suggestion. If your version of Word is too old (as mine is), then paste your Word doc into Word2CleanHtml dot com online. Then open the html in Sigil and perfect it there. (Epubs convert nicely on the KDP.) You can probably go the mobi route as well. Lots of people use Calibre, though (like Word) it can be problematical. Some say to output a mobi file, others AWZ3. I don't do either, because I love Sigil.
Notjohn is offline   Reply With Quote