View Single Post
Old 02-13-2015, 05:08 PM   #91
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha o View Post
I can add the url of any other search engine as a bookmark and avoid Google.

I've done this on Android devices. On the computer, I use Pale Moon and I can just delete Google from the search engine list and add the search engines of my choice.

I just wondered if Kobo would do the same.
I thought that's what I was saying. Visit the search engine of choice, and tap the menu icon in the bottom right corner of the screen. There are options to save the URL as the home page or as a favourite.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote