View Single Post
Old 02-12-2015, 02:13 AM   #37
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
I simply have not found any ereader software that meets even my minimal requirements, except the one provided by Calibre: read the book from the folder where I put it, and leave my CSS alone. The fact that the e-reader software from Calibre is not really touch friendly (but it works) is minor compares to those two (I'd say) very simply requests...

Edit:

Oh, thank you for that link to that Minimalist Windows App for Calibre! I'll look at that this weekend

Last edited by Sweetpea; 02-12-2015 at 02:15 AM.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote