View Single Post
Old 02-08-2015, 05:24 PM   #21708
Hampshire Nanny
Guru
Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Kindle 3 KB, iPad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Yes, I'm having a push this year to try to reduce my Baen backlog. Last year I managed to get through about 15 months' worth of Baen books, but with the additional year I bought, that means I only reduced the backlog by 3 months. Given that I have 15 years to catch up on, that means it'll take me about 60 years to catch up with current purchases .
At least some of the Baen Bundles contain repeats. You only have to read a book once, not every time it was included in a bundle. Maybe that gets you down to a 50 year time frame.
Hampshire Nanny is offline   Reply With Quote