View Single Post
Old 02-06-2015, 01:27 PM   #4
Trenien
Groupie
Trenien could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Trenien could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Trenien could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Trenien could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Trenien could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Trenien could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Trenien could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Trenien could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Trenien could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Trenien could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Trenien could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Librie, eReader, Kobo Glo
Well, I gave it a try, and I did get a result adapted to the screen size, so thanks for that.

However, when I try to use these files, the bottom bar is back for them(it was gone ever since I updated my glo). That's quite frustrating as it means a sizeable chunk of the page is hidden.
What's even more frustrating is that I have been able to convert some mangas a while ago, and the bottom bar isn't there when I open these. Is the appearance of that bar a parameter I can configure somewhere in Calibre? I've looked, but I can't find anything to that effect so far.
Trenien is offline   Reply With Quote