View Single Post
Old 02-03-2015, 06:53 AM   #58
Manabi
Wizard
Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Galaxy S22
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyBunnies View Post
I prefer Lastpass.com I have used them for years. They offer a free version and a premium version. The premium is around 20 a year. They have apps for all tablets and smartphones.
I use Lastpass too, but unless they've changed things, the mobile apps are a premium feature. You can test it for two weeks I think, but then it won't work any longer unless you upgrade. It's quite cheap though, at $12 a year.

I use a combo of Lastpass and the free KeePass 2. I put things like bank accounts and credit card logins only in KeePass and manually copy/paste those when I need them.