View Single Post
Old 02-02-2015, 03:29 AM   #675
Araucaria
Bibliophile
Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kobo Libra H20, Kindle PW2, Moon Pro on Lenovo tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Although that's true, do bear in mind that his work was still in the "life+70" public domain until the start of this year. The fact that it's available on PG doesn't automatically mean that it's legal for you to download it!
Harry - I know that.

I'm not a "Q" fan myself so I've not even been tempted to download any of his books from PG. So I've no idea whether they are well-formatted or slapdash. But they are now open to people here to have a go at, if that's their bag.

I was more interested in Looney and de Vere: the idea that Shakespeare's plays were written by someone who was definitely dead when a large number of them were written intrigues me: surely a flaw to the Oxfordian hypothesis?

I made a half-hearted attempt at finding a scanned version of Shakespeare Identified on the web somewhere, and failed. If anyone trips across one, I'll be happy to clean it up for MR myself.

[edit a little later] - I have found Looney myself via the Internet Archive. It looks like it will take a week or two, though: very messy scan.

Last edited by Araucaria; 02-02-2015 at 05:13 AM.
Araucaria is offline   Reply With Quote