View Single Post
Old 01-31-2015, 09:44 PM   #49
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJohnson View Post
Actually, I want to avoid B&N for everything now. THey have changed the way they handle DRM, and the new method of removing it (getting info from a named file) doesn't work for me since named file has only error info.
Just out of curiosity, do you happen to have a lot of books in your B&N library?

Because if so, the info that you need may actually have gotten pushed back to a backup file in the same location, renamed with .old.txt.

(This is what happened on my install on my Mac, since I've acquired literally thousands of official publisher promo freebies over the years, and apparently a single log file isn't enough to contain them all when the app starts up and begins the check and sync routine.)