Thread: PRS-T1 1.04 sd recovery
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2015, 01:06 AM   #79
steboni
steboni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steboni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steboni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steboni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steboni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steboni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steboni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steboni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steboni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steboni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steboni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Well, I've been in the same situation. I believe that the cause of the blinking jellow light is a massive transfer from the pc. I didn't find anything to solve the problem, (tried to recover with SD card, pc.. Google a lot,) and at the end I've sent it to Sony service, not the local shop. I'm sure that they opened it and recovered (in three weeks , standard servicing time here), but they didn't say how.
This is the only clue I have for you, and I hope someone gives you more infos
steboni is offline   Reply With Quote