Thread: Corrupt-a-Wish
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 05:05 PM   #861
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post
Thought this thread had died? ha!
thread necromancy! :shockedgasp: also

Quote:
I wish I hadn't just finished off my Wookey Hole cheddar...
Granted. In 6 months time you discover that you haven't finished it off, as it clmabers out of the fridge, slumps on the sofa, drinks your drambuie and claims you don't understand it, man.

I wish RSE is able to continue apace with the Golden Coprolite story without it affecting any of his other obligations/commitments etc.
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote