View Single Post
Old 01-22-2015, 04:21 PM   #14
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosch View Post
Thanks Godzil.
Here is the answer of Thalia (translation). "We are currently reviewing still deploy the update for our customers. This process is currently not yet been completed. Deployment"
"deploy the update" for me means that it is uncertain whether there is an update.
Let's hope for the best.
I would assume that they are saying that they have a copy and are testing it to make sure it works ok. I suspect that if there is a problem it will get resolved and there will be a release although the date may be in question.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote