Thread: Glo Light stopped working
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2015, 01:31 AM   #23
leftright
Addict
leftright makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneleftright makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneleftright makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneleftright makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneleftright makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneleftright makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneleftright makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneleftright makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneleftright makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneleftright makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneleftright makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuji35 View Post
This might be tricky.
Yes it might be, depends on one's ability.

Quote:
WHICH if not done properly.
There are several excellent videos relating to dry solder techniques on youtube, it's not rocket science.
If in doubt as to ability, take the unit to a local electronics guy/friend let him run a soldering iron across the joints, he'll most probably do it for free if the unit is already dissembled.
Quote:
He might get the whole device ruined.
and not being able to use a primary feature hasn't partly ruined it ?. If my lights went out I'd consider it useless as I use mine primarily as a sleeping tablet

Last edited by leftright; 01-22-2015 at 01:35 AM.
leftright is offline   Reply With Quote