View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 10:49 PM   #3
RobbieClarken
Addict
RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
The Webster's 1913 dictionary is very good although obviously won't contain modern words. However I prefer the free WordNet dictionary because homonyms appear on the same page so you don't need to jump back and forward to find the right definition.

Don't bother with the GCIDE dictionary though; they can't have a large list of words because they rarely return definitions for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericshliao View Post
Dictionray working on pdf? Is there any? Never heard of it.
From my experience, as long as the PDF is OCRed the dictionary will work with it.

Last edited by RobbieClarken; 12-07-2008 at 10:52 PM.
RobbieClarken is offline   Reply With Quote