View Single Post
Old 01-14-2015, 09:42 PM   #120
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
In the interest of investigating this for team and because it was a wish list book at a good price, I bought an Avon book from the harlequin website. Wooot! I got points for it!

Thanks for pointing out the double points this week. I didn't know that.

EDIT: Hopefully this meaning we can use the points for free Avon titles.
I would think so. You just submit 5000 points for coupon code.

It says "Get your coupon code for a free ebook of your choosing (cover price value of $8.99 or less) redeemable at Harlequin.com" and "Get your coupon code for a free print book of your choosing (cover price value of $8.99 or less) redeemable at Harlequin.com" There don't seem to be any further restrictions other than price.