View Single Post
Old 01-14-2015, 02:54 PM   #187
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceArt View Post
Sounds nice! (I didn't see the videos since I'm at work but did a quick Google search to get an idea). But I'd be scared to touch my tablet's screen with any pen!
I got very nervous when she began scratching at the screen with her scissors and screwdriver. They both work, but I think I would be using something less likely to damage an LCD screen.

Its a really really interesting tech. *Piqued interest*
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote